Welcome to the City of Angola, the gateway to the northeast corner of Indiana. We are a destination community for visitors, businesses and Industries. As the county seat of Steuben County, Angola is surrounded by 101 lakes, Pokagon State Park, Trine University and Cameron Memorial Community Hospital. Angola is also home to our nationally recognized K-12 Metropolitan School District of Steuben County and our hardworking educated workforce. (From the Steuben County Visitors Guide)
About Angola, Indiana
Welcome to Angola. There are plenty of ways to spend your free time here.
- Enjoy the Angola Motor Speedway featuring a 3/8 mile, high banked asphalt track in eastern Steuben County.
- Visit the local Breweries and Wineries and enjoy the local, hand crafted products and atmosphere.
- Take in a movie at the Brokaw Movie House, a vintage 1931 first-run movie theater in downtown Angola.
- Visit Pokagon State Park, nestled on the shores of Lake James and enjoy the beaches and hiking along with many other activities.
- Take in the Artisan Trail and explore the local gardens , specialty food vendors and art galleries.
Find what you seek in Angola, Indiana.
Photos of Angola, Indiana
Fun Activities at Terrace Ridge
- Blood pressure clinics
- Guest speakers and presentations
- Morning coffee group
- Resident dinners
- Weekly card games
- Weekly exercise class
Explore What’s Nearby
Use the map below to explore the beautiful of Angola, Indiana. There are many different banks, schools, restaurants and stores within minutes of Terrace Ridge.